- We own or have been granted a license by trademark owners to use their trademarks on this website. All trademarks appearing on our website that are not owned by TechieBears, such as Facebook, are acknowledged in the appropriate manner.
- Use of this website in an illegal manner may result in a claim for damages or criminal prosecution.
- The content of this website may not be copied (printed, stored, downloaded), distributed, broadcast, or tampered with in any way.
We collect the following information
Through fillable forms, we collect the following personal information for business purposes and non-personally identifiable information from the users.
- Your first and last names, email addresses, country and city, and any other information you provide.
- The content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you make to our blogs, information you provide during our surveys
- Our website collects and stores information about your browser version, OS type, pages you browse, the time and date of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and more.
- A mobile device or IP address-based location information
How do we collect information about you?
We collect information that you provide to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, sign up for an account, reply to our e-mails, register to participate in our conferences or webinars, or respond to our customer surveys. We also,
- Collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical information automatically
- Our resellers or other third-party partners can provide us with information about you
- Find out more about our advertising and market research partners
- A variety of sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; and other third parties
How do we use the information?
We use the collected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Providing information to others
TechieBears does not share your personal information with any third parties. We may, however, divulge your personal data under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Public authorities’ lawful requests
- An order of the court
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Prevent violations in relation to the services we offer
- In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
What Are Cookies?
First Party and Third-Party Cookies
How To Reject And Delete Cookies?
You have the following data protection rights.
- You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it. You can request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you
- You may object use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above
- You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and readable format
- You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by just clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option in the emails we send you. If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact us
Privacy of Children
We reserve the right to change or update our privacy policies at any time. As a result, we recommend that you examine our policy on a regular basis. We value your feedback on our website and privacy policies. Please contact us if you have any questions or need clarification.